January 22, 2009

First Dentist Visit

No good pics. I tried. I really tried. But today was not a good day for pictures. Ellie's dentist appointment was at 8:30 this morning (so we had to leave by 8) and it was just too early for the both of us. We showed up at the appointment tired, hungry, disheveled at best, and Ellie had no shoes on. I felt less than "mommy-of-the-year" as we walked into the office with all the chipper, white-teethed, cutesy, young dental assistants there to greet us.
In any case, the visit went well. She was scared at first but quickly warmed up to the dentist and let him look at her teeth and paint them with flouride. I was very proud of her. She was mostly excited to get the toothbrush and toy at the end. :)
And some others from our day...
good morning little monkey
making cookies for daddy getting ready for bed

2 comments:

  1. Ellie, mema is going to bed and before I do I am watching you in the video. That way you will be the last person on my mind. Thank you for being so cute, adorable, and sweet~ We love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed to have such a beautiful granddaughter. We love you Ellie

    ReplyDelete