February 23, 2009

Happenings

Hello to all. It feels like forever since I last wrote an entry, or at least, wrote anything longer than a few descriptive captions. In truth, there hasn't been much to write about. Our house is still on the market and depending on the day, I am busy schlepping Ellie around to swim lessons, play dates, Little Gym and story time. Dan, however, seems to keep things interesting. Most recently, he injured himself at a mountain biking competition. I am sure I am going to get the exact details wrong but essentially, he tried a new jump, landed wrong, and now has a massive bone contusion in his right shoulder. He cannot work, drive, pick up Ellie, etc. It sucks but it is sort of entertaining watching him still insist he can play Wii. :) Ellie is keeping us all entertained as usual. And by all, I mean ALL. She sure has had a lot of visitors lately!
And of course, here are some pictures of Ellie and me. My time with just her and Dan is my favorite of the day. What a little cutie! I love her more and more every day. Love to All, Ang

2 comments:

  1. the pic of you and ellie from the back looks like a total paparazzi shot... you guys look famous! love the pics... ellie is getting cuter by the minute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY THAT WAS GOOD FOR STARTERS.......I GOT THE APPETIZERS NOW I WANT THE MAIN COURSE ...........THE WHOLE ENCHILADA!!! I WANT VIDEO TALKING JUMPING SINGING VIDEO OF ME LIL ELLIE!!!!!!! NOW SNAP TO IT!!! GEEZZZZZZZ!!! PHULEESESE!!!!!!!! ( FOR EDWARD AND ME) XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete