October 21, 2009

Daddy and Ellie go "BOO"

Our neighborhood has been up to no good. Like crazy people, we are taking turns sneaking out in the dark and leaving goody buckets, a picture of a ghost, and a haunting poem on our neighbors' front steps. It's called "BOOing." Lisa and I did this when we were younger and I am SO glad this neighborhood does it too. I wish you could have seen how excited Ellie was to find the loot someone left for us on doorstep! Anyway, Dan and Ellie kept the chain going and here are pictures of them getting ready to go "BOO" a few of our neighbor friends.
Ellie and Dan saying "BOO!"

2 comments:

  1. I remember how excited you kids were and I am happy to see Ellie have the same fun. It is like getting you all over again! Hugs & Kisses, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited to see that you guys have a blog too!! We've wondered what you are all up to. Hope you're doing well. Ellie is ADORABLE!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete