WOW Ellie, what a cool tomatoe that you grew! Are you enjoying gardening??? Kate is growing just like the vegetables huh. She is pretty just like her big sister. I love you and miss you so much. Give Momma & Dadda hugs too ok.
Someone in Bellingham DOES love you, Kate :) Love the onesie! I love seeing Kate smile in pic's. Makes me miss her already. I need to come down and check out Ellie's Strawberry's. I can't wait to try them! Have her save one for Auntie Tara. xoxo
Thanks for "My McDonald Family Fix" Now i can go on Happily with my day with a stupid smile on my face!! As always.............Love the McDonalds!!! BEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUtiful Family inside and out!!!!!!
WOW Ellie, what a cool tomatoe that you grew! Are you enjoying gardening??? Kate is growing just like the vegetables huh. She is pretty just like her big sister. I love you and miss you so much. Give Momma & Dadda hugs too ok.
ReplyDeleteSomeone in Bellingham DOES love you, Kate :) Love the onesie! I love seeing Kate smile in pic's. Makes me miss her already. I need to come down and check out Ellie's Strawberry's. I can't wait to try them! Have her save one for Auntie Tara.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I Love seeing pictures of my Miss Kate!!!! Of course you all are the love of my life!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nana
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteNice job as always Ang!!! You do not Disappoint!
ReplyDeleteThanks for "My McDonald Family Fix" Now i can go on Happily with my day with a stupid smile on my face!! As always.............Love the McDonalds!!! BEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUtiful Family inside and out!!!!!!