August 29, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

This weekend, we took the girls on a mini-vacation to Great Wolf Lodge. We were fortunate enough to go with our very good friends and neighbors, The Bartlett Family. Great Wolf Lodge is unbelievable! The kids (and adults) had a blast. I really enjoyed taking a break from the "responsible mommy" role and I got to play as much as everyone else! I knew Ellie would be well behaved because she was totally in her element but I wasn't sure about Kate. The water park was loud and chaotic and our activities didn't leave room for her nap schedule. Much to my surprise, she was AWESOME! She missed all of her naps and only caught a few 40 minute cat naps in the stroller but she smiled and laughed the whole way through. She has such a good disposition! Anyway, we really enjoyed ourselves and have already made plans to return. Enjoy the pictures!
Here is Ellie, right after we told her where we were going:
Waiting in the lobby with Owen and Ivy
Mommy and Ellie on our way to the lily pads
This is the only picture of us coming off the big slide...freaky drop but it was awesome!
Dan and his baby girls
Happy Kate as always
Gottcha!
So fun to see the girls having fun together!
The mommies rockin' the baby pool...Kate looks a bit tired here. Oops!
All the kiddos in their jammies
Ellie got to pick a souvenir in the gift shop. I thought she would pick a stuffed animal or something. Nope. This was her choice. Well, at least she has good taste!
Great Wolf Lodge has the best ice cream (and fudge, chocolates, cookies, etc)!
Sisterly love
At the arcade. Dan cracks me up!
Ellie hit the JACKPOT!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a BLAST! Such fun memories you created. I love the pictures! I was online 5 times a day waiting for you to post them :).
    Love you!
    Auntie Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun! love mini-vacations :) kate is such a chunk and sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photos....sorry you missed coming to Spokane but I have to say looked like fun. Love those babies

    ReplyDelete