August 31, 2010

My Favorite Recent Pictures

Everyday, someone tells me their opinion of who Ellie and/or Kate look like. It's hilarious because each person offers their estimation with such conviction: "Oh my word! Ellie/Kate is Dan's/Your double!" The funny thing is, no one agrees! Half of our friends and family think one way and half the other. It's funny because I can't help but join in. At least once a day, I try to figure out which one looks more like Dan or me. I have always thought that Ellie is Dan's double and Kate is a spitting image of me as a baby. As of late though, I realize Ellie actually has my ears, nose, neck, face shape and hair. So why do I still think she looks just like Dan? And both girls have Dan's beaming smile for sure. Either way, my girls are SO beautiful! They are such smiley little darlings and have so much twinkle in their eyes! Dan, we are VERY blessed!
Ellie Marie and Kate Elizabeth...you are so much fun and so beautiful. You never let me sleep but I enjoy you so much. I love watching you grow and change daily and I can't wait until every tomorrow when you share yet another first with me. Mommy loves you!

3 comments:

  1. I sooooo agree!! You and Dan are truly Blessed with 2 Beautiful lil girls!!! Also Those 2 Lil girls are truly Blessed to Have such Awesome!!!! Parents!!! Love You All!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally think Ellie is mema's double with Dan's eyes.....my personality though :) Miss Kate there is no doubt Angelina's little clone! They are both so gorgeous and sweet/ We are truly blessed~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Love you Ellie and Kate. You bring Sooo much joy to our lives!!!
    Auntie T and Uncle M

    ReplyDelete