Friday at Maris Farms:

Kate is almost to a full-on crawl now but still doesn't sit up well on her own. This picture was near impossible to get so the crooked overalls and shadow on her face were overlooked entirely!

EVERY SINGLE PUMPKIN..."Mommy, THIS one is the PERFECT one!"

It's hard to tell in the picture but this turkey was HUGE and kind of vicious so Ellie wouldn't turn her back on it for a photo! Smart girl!

Ever since we finished reading Charlotte's Web, Ellie has been particularly fond of piglets. I have to admit, the little pink baby pigs at Maris Farms were pretty darn cute.
Saturday at home:
I need my friend Erin to suppose the commentary for these three pictures! She is so great at coming up with really funny comments for photos like these.
What? You didn't know that babies AND dogs can read? Seriously!

Meanwhile, Ellie helped Daddy with the pumpkins...

And later: Little Miss "All grown up" chillin' with her Leapster

Finally, my favorite captured moment of our girls...
I so wish I was there with you guys......I love the photos and I agree little piglets are cute. How did we get sooooo lucky to have you beautiful grandbabies in our lives.
ReplyDelete