We survived! This past week, our family was ravaged by the stomach flu. First the girls got sick. What a NIGHTMARE! I will spare you all the details of puke and Kate's dirty diapers but let me tell you it was not pretty! I have never wiped so many noses, butts, beds, counters, dishes, toys and floors in my life! And just when I thought things were getting manageable, Dan got sick. Poor guy. By the time it was his turn, I just gave him a glass of Gatorade, cracked the window for some fresh air, and said "I love you but you are on your own. Goodnight." And I don't think I saw him for the next 20 hours! With Kate in the front pack and Ellie on the couch, I tried to get our house and life back to some kind of "normal." That didn't last long.
That night, I got sick.
So here we are, a couple days later and I dare say we are all (mostly) well again. Kate is still not sleeping well and the runny noses keep running but things are definitely looking up!
At the Tacoma Children's Museum...hmmm, wonder where we all got the flu germs? Gross.
Ellie making her sister laugh as always. She is SO amazing with Kate.
Kate gives Daddy the Magoo smile in the ball pit
Sweet Girl
Magoo again. What a ham!
Back at home...before the flu of course!...nice hit Ellie!
(Note Ellie's ROCKIN' ensemble :) )
After the flu...Ellie and Dan and Jaxie played in the snow! Crazy weather around here!

The trooper snowman....as he started to melt

Just Kate after a bath. I don't know why but I love these pictures.

nice blog Angela...feel as if I were there with all of you. Glad you are all feeling well again. That is tough to get through, I know from experience. You love the pictures because you have such adorable babies and they keep making you smile. I get it. Love to all-
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is feeling better!! Boy is it going around! Love watching the girls grow through pictures...maybe someday we can get together and let them play!
ReplyDelete(the Trooper snowman is ADORABLE!)
So glad you guys are feeling better!!! Cute pics :)
ReplyDeletemiss you!
Auntie Tara