May 31, 2011

Videos Are Back!

The first time I shared a video on this blog was in 2007. Ellie had just received her new rug for her room and we recorded her excitement as she danced her little heart out. It's been awhile since I posted any videos and I have never posted one of Kate so here you go! There is nothing super exciting about this video from any perspective other than mine or Dan's but I am just trying out You Tube to see if I've got the hang of it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. O MY GOSH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VIDEO111 I LOVED HEARING ELLIE GIGGLING AND COMMENTING IN THE BACKGROUND AND JAXIE TRYING TO GET SOME CAMERA TIME!!! O PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE VIDEOS!!! THANK YOU MCDONALD FAMILY FOR MAKING ME SMILE AND LAUGH TILL TEARS R RUNNING DOWN MY FACE!!!! MORE MORE MORE CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH!!! LOVE YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete