
Dear Dan,
Do you remember this picture? Seems FOREVER ago! We look so young! I can't even remember life before our girls. And I cannot believe it has been 7 years since our wedding day! So much life has been lived and shared in that time. In addition to our pain in the...., I mean, wonderful, dog Jaxie, we have a beautiful home, successful career(s), good health, and most importantly, two BEAUTIFUL, charismatic, smart, and sweet little girls that fill up our lives. How did we get so lucky?


Remember the wedding present you gave me on our wedding day? The gorgeous charm bracelet with a first charm: a cross. You said you chose that because God was and should always be the first and center of our lives together. I'm so glad that you and I both share a deep faith in and love for God and I truly believe our blessings come from that commitment.
I love you more today than ever. Your laughter and easy going nature have always been the perfect antidote for my often "intense" way of being. You are the husband who's first words each day are, "How are you doing? How are the girls? What do you need from me?" You are the man whom EVERYONE considers a loyal friend/neighbor. You are the police officer who is known for his unwavering integrity and work ethic. And as a daddy, there are simply no words for how you love your daughters.
Happy 7 years Babe. I'm itching for 100 more.
XOXO,
Ang
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 7 years...what a beautiful wedding it was! Here's to another 80 years! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, the Kings
Much love to you from the dentons. You are an amazing couple- perfect for e/o. I remember your wedding very well- can't believe it's been 7 yrs! Kisses!
ReplyDelete