This photo is taken from our breakfast table...poolside of course.
Here are a few pics from our recent vacation in Mexico. Most of you read my email about our trip so you know we had a great time. The weather was beautiful, Ellie adapted to each new experience very well, and I bought lots of fun jewelry. :) Overall, it was a needed and welcome break and we are definitely planning another vacation soon.
Back at the home front, we are back to our routines. Dan started night shift this week, Ellie is into everything, and I have kept busy getting ready for a baby shower and managing the day to day stuff. We just bought tickets to the Wiggles concert (God help us) because Ellie LOVES to dance to their songs and I just registered her for an Easter egg hunt here in Milton next weekend. This will be her first egg hunt so we are all a bit excited. I'll be sure to take pictures of her in her cute little Easter dress!
No comments:
Post a Comment