Way to go Dan! We just found out today that not only did Dan win Trooper of the Year for his district, he is
THE TROOPER OF THE YEAR FOR THE ENTIRE STATE OF WASHINGTON!!!!!! This is the highest honor a trooper can earn and I am so proud of him. This is extra special since he is one of only a few King County troopers to ever get the award (this has something to do with the busyness of the area and time constraints on self initiated contacts or something) and because his tenure worked against him (only 6 years with the patrol versus someone with 10 or 20). He told me not to make a big deal about it or send an email to family so I won't. I will just mention it here on this tiny little blog that may or may not be viewed by our friends/family. :) Congratulations Dan! I am so proud of you!
Oh yeah, and Ellie wanted me to mention that she loves her daddy too. She is so proud of him and she wants to be just like him. She wears his hat...
...she tries to match him in push-ups...
and she is always very upset when he has to leave for work (Please note: I do dress my child and do her hair neatly. However, by this point in the evening, I take no responsibility for her appearance).
CONGRATS to Dan! i'm very impressed but not surprised ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW. That is great! Congratulations to Dan. Now when I get pulled over I'll just say I'm friends with THE state trooper of the year. I'll be sure to get off easy... :)
ReplyDelete