August 6, 2008

Jet Skiing on Lake Tapps

Mommy gets ready for her first try
Picnic time!
Sawyer and Ellie still eating!
Mommy and Ellie go for a ride!
Dan on his jet ski and me holding Ellie on the other
I can't remember the last time I had this much fun! Our neighbors (Steve, Jodi, and Sawyer) invited us to go jet skiing on Lake Tapps yesterday. I have never been jet skiing before and was excited but a bit intimidated. Well, I got the hang of it right away and was immediately addicted! The weather was a GORGEOUS 87 degrees and the water was so refreshing. Even Ellie rode on the jet skis! She was a bit scared at first but then went back for more and more. When we weren't on the jet skis, we were swimming with the little ones or chowing down on picnic grub. We had such a good time and pending another invite, we will definitely go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment