August 8, 2008

So Proud

Ellie was so proud of herself today because she pooped on the potty. I guess that my excitement and pride wasn't enough because she decided to share the news with Jaxie and my brother's dogs, Brutus and Bella (we are dog-sitting for the weekend). In the video, she says she is "a big girl, like Prudence." For those of you who are not familiar with Prudence, she is the little girl in Ellie's Potty book who finally learns to use the potty. I know you can't see Ellie's face in this video, but the sound of her excitement in her voice is enough for anyone! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is by far my favorite video ever! How articulate. I love how she immediately senses Jaxie's lack of interest in her accomplishment and switches to Brutis and Bella. She was going to tell the world of Ellie being a big girl. Mema is listening Ellie..I am so proud of you and love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously....this is the best video ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her excitement. I'm so proud of her new accomplishment :)
    -auntie tara

    ReplyDelete