Tired of the rain? We are too...that's why we headed to San Diego one last time for a good dose of fun in the sun. This past week, we (along with Tara as our "Nanny") ventured to San Diego again. Dan had an awards breakfast and conference to attend on behalf of the WSP but the rest of the time, we were on vacation! Tara watched Ellie so Dan and I could have some time together. The conference included a complimentary dinner/party/dance on Petco Field and we had SO much fun! We played pitching games, ate, drank, and enjoyed the provided entertainment. I can officially say that I pitched a ball at Petco field and Dan called the bullpen from the dugout. The next day after the awards breakfast, Tara and I took Ellie to Sea World to feed the dolphins and see Shamu and Dan went to the conference. Later that night, Dan and I went to dinner at this great Italian restaurant in Little Italy. We ate outside (parmesean crusted sole fish...yummy!) and enjoyed a bottle of wine. I felt completely spoiled...two date nights in a row! Then we spent our last day at Coronado Beach. It was a nice break from the day to day rain routine here in Milton but it was still comforting to come home to the Northwest. Well, that's all for now...
looks like a fun time. i like the last picture of you guys, very cute!
ReplyDeleteSince I dodged snowflakes in Cle Elum the other day, the beach looks nice. Dan looks like a stud on the phone and Ellie is picture perfect.
ReplyDelete