December 9, 2008

Tis The Season

Happy Holidays! Christmastime is such a fun time with a two year old because I feel like this is the first year that Ellie might remember what she sees/experiences etc. Last night, we went to see Santa at Bellevue Square. Ellie was very reluctant to sit with Santa (until Mommy and Daddy joined her) and then just before our turn was through, she turned to Santa and said, "Santa, please you bring me a drink and a cup and candy and a giraffe toy?" She said it really fast like "I better get this in quick in case I don't see him again." It was cute. Then we went outside to Snowflake Lane on Bellevue Way. We saw Frosty, two snow princesses, a penguin, a polar bear and Rudolph. The snow machines dropped snow, the drummer boys drummed and Ellie danced to her heart's content. I think her favorite part was when the snow princess gave her a peppermint lollipop. All in all, it was a great time.
Also, I did not get any pictures of our family getting our tree this year (or decorating it for that matter...oops!) but here are some cute ones of Ellie and Jaxie by the tree.
Love to All,
Ang

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Santa story with Ellie! I wish I could have seen her with Santa. How fun! I really hope he brings her that sippy cup :)
    Love you all!
    Auntie Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang, every time i look at pics of my wesley i think "please don't grow up b/c you won't be nearly as cute as you are right NOW!", but ellie is proof that they just get CUTER!!! i have no reason to worry :) i love the pics and she is just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete