March 18, 2009
Rock Stars
Here are a few pics from our girls trip to Spokane. It's always so much fun and craziness when we visit that I forget to take more pictures. In any case, you can see we all had a lot of fun. Of course, Nick and Ellie spent every second together. Within the first 5 minutes of our visit, Ellie had beat Nick up and stole his pants (and then wore them the rest of the day). What can I say? Dan's response was "That's my girl!" :) Despite thrashing him around a bit, Ellie absolutely LOVES Nick and followed him everywhere and he was the sweetest big cousin. He "took care of her" everywhere we went. It was too cute.
I really enjoyed all the time I got with my sister to shop and drink coffee and just hang out. I especially LOVED all the sleep! Ellie crawled into bed with my mom in the morning and I got to sleep in until 8:30 while she handled the morning cartoon, breakfast, etc routine! Hallelujah! It was positively wonderful. We plan on returning in April and then again in May for Noah's first birthday...and more sleep for me! :)
Love to All,
Ang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment