November 12, 2009

Recession

Lately, the world seems all doom and gloom, right? Recession, mass shootings, war, etc. But I must say that I am really enjoying the way life is leading us right back to what matters most. I know we are in a recession but I have never felt so rich as I do today. I cannot express it with the intensity to which I feel it: I can only show you what I mean...
Just being Mommy to Ellie Popcorn and a movie (and laundry and coupon cutting!) night with our family Little Loves My handsome little nephew Nathan
A play date with good friends
Ellie "reading" me her "I'm sorry" note to me (because she shouted at me in anger)
Playing with my baby girl in front of our cozy fire!
Walking the trail in Bellingham with Dan, Matt, Tara, Jaxie and Ellie
And unfortunately, I have no pictures of my handsome hubby or my growing baby but they are (of course) and integral part of my wealth and happiness. :) Life is life and it is good. Even with all the bad. Hope you all feel the good.
Oh yeah, and I'm a brunette now. :)
Love to all, Ang

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY love the dk brown hair. i didn't reply to your last message, but i knew you'd know that was me agreeing w/ your choice ;) love the pics!

    ReplyDelete