January 28, 2010

Movie Night with Super Woman

Movie night at the McDonald house. Do you remember doing silly things like this when you were a kid? Ellie found a bin in the office, dumped it out, and made it into her own little bed. You can't tell from the picture but she put a pillow in it, a small blanket, and lovies of course. It reminded me so much of Lisa and I when we were little. We used to always make the most elaborate beds, tents, forts, etc. Why do we even buy toys? Ellie has more imaginative fun with household items than anything else. What a goofball!
Yummy Popcorn!
Ellie picked the movie tonight (as usual): Barbie and The Three Musketeers. This video was taken shortly after...clearly the movie influenced her just a wee bit. :)

2 comments:

  1. i agree that normal household items are the best toys... wes spends at least 30 min a day playing with my mortar and pestal! love the video! cute ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Super Woman! What a Ham. I LOVE it!! :)
    Auntie Tara

    ReplyDelete