Ellie and I have been icky sickies here lately so we have spent a lot of time resting in the living room. We have read (and reread) EVERY book in the house, watched EVERY movie we own, and slept a lot (that part I liked very much!). We were running out of things to keep us busy so I took out the camera and took some pictures. We actually look MUCH happier than we felt!


Kate had her two month doctor appointment today...Ellie Marie was my little string bean and Kate Elizabeth is DEFINITELY my chunky monkey! She is in the 90th percentile for weight (and 75th for length) and I am LOVING all the yummy little chubby rolls I get to kiss and squish! She is such a cuddle bug and lets me just smother her with kisses. LOVE IT!
Can I have some butter with those rolls please?

This picture just cracks me up...

Seriously...the chubby face smile....DELICIOUS!
Nice Pics Ang!! We should all look so good sick!!!! xoxoxoxxo Love the title!!! You Crack me up!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute.....my joy for the day, seeing my grandkids first thing in the morning. I still am amazed at the similarities of Kate to you. I want some rolls too....and Ellie, mema hopes you feel better soon! Love the outfit Kate is wearing!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! Kate is looking so much like you in those pics.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss today. Thinking of all of you, and saying prayers. Loved all the pics, now that I finally found this, I will re-visit. Love to you all. Kathleen
ReplyDelete