June 5, 2010

That's Me!

This last weekend, we visited my family in Spokane to celebrate my nephew Noah's 2nd birthday. While there, I dug up these two photos of me when I was 2 months and 1 day old! I thought I would share with them with you so you could see the resemblance between me and Kate. Pretty amazing, huh?
That's Me!
We were only able to stay in Spokane for a quick two overnights but we got lots of cuddle time with all the kids and my family definitely enjoyed their Ellie/Kate fix! :)
Noah is such a tender heart. He loves "Baby Kate."
Auntie Lisa holding Kate...both so beautiful! :)
Papa Lenny and his youngest grand baby...for now at least!
Some special mommy time
Auntie Lisa loving her girls!
Mema is right where she loves to be...at home with her grandkids!
and last but not least...the birthday boy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics Ang!! I can't believe how much Kate looks like you in the Baby pics!! Thank You as always for being such a Great Blogger!! Give Ellie and Kate a big hug for me ( one to Handsome Hubbie too!! ( TEE HEE) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete