December 4, 2010

O Christmas Tree...

Our annual trip to the "forest" to cut down the perfect Christmas tree. Here I am with my girls:
And Dan with Ellie and Kate in front of our tree:
Our first terrible attempt at a family picture. Now that there are four of us, I can't do the old "stick my arm out and take the picture myself" maneuver!
The second terrible attempt. I don't know why, but I like these pictures better every time I see them. I am cracking up even as I type this caption. Talk about a Kodak moment! :)
I am the world's most retarded photographer!
OK, this one is great. I love their personalities! And you gotta love snow hats!
Ellie took this for us. We have so few pictures of just Dan and I as of late. Now I know why! We look so old and tired! Oh well. We are totally happy and in love. Just a little sleep deprived (and cold!) :)
Cocoa and cookies to warm us up of course!
The finished product. I am so pleased that Ellie chose THESE pajamas. They really don't distract from the Christmas tree at all...!
O' Christmas tree, O' Christmas tree, how lovely are your branches! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment