Happy December!
December 1, 2010
Sisters and Santa
It is so much fun to watch the girls "be sisters." They have so much love for one another and their smiles are always brightest when they are together. Ellie is such a "keeper" of her sister Kate. She is always finding little ways to look out for her. I like these two photos because they really show how the girls interact. Notice the love Ellie has for Kate. It's just so endearing.
I also thought I would share a picture of Ellie's Christmas list. This is her list for Santa and she kindly thought to write one on behalf of her little sister too. :) It always cracks me up how Ellie thinks to spell words and what she thinks to ask for from Santa! :)
(Dear Santa, What I really want is... PILLOW PET/ BIG TRAMPOLINE [heart] Ellie...TOYS/BIG CRAWL TOY [heart] Kate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment