
At 9 months old...
Kate has 6 teeth. She got her bottom two for Christmas and the top four have all come in this week. She can can clap, crawl, pull up and stand, toddle, sign "more", wave hello, say "mama" and "dada", identify all our family, play peek-a-boo, dance, and "play coy." She is learning to use a cup and feeds herself small finger foods very well. She and Jaxie have a special bond. Her hair is slightly wavy in some places. She is a great sleeper but gets up early in the morning. She loves crackers, ham, tofu, string cheese, pear, banana, squash, and green beans. She is not fond of avocado or mashed potatoes. We call her "bug" more and more these days...Kate Bug. Sweet Bug. Bug. We don't call her Katie unless we say Katie Bug. She wants Mommy. All the time. She is the happiest baby. She loves to have her back tickled and sits really still and her face sort of "pauses" when I give her a "treasure hunt" on her back. Like her sister, she is mischievous and sweet and funny. She loves to snuggle.


Kate, to know you is to love you. I cannot believe you are 9 months old today. Even more impossible: you will be 1 year old in just 3 short months! If I didn't know better, I would swear time passes quicker as I get older. In any case, this is a beautiful day for our baby is happy and healthy and we are all so in love. :)

We love you so much Kate!! Can't wait to see those 6 teeth of yours. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAuntie Tara and Uncle Matt