January 20, 2011

A Day Out and Magoo

Biking Pioneer Trail in Buckley... Then it got too cold so we rearranged and Ellie and Kate snuggled together (and fell asleep) in the trailer cart. It was really cute to see them sleep together all cuddled up like that and Dan and I enjoyed a yummy burger at Wally's Drive-In and then a good walk to burn the million calories we just consumed! :) And here are a few classic pictures of Kate. I have to warn you: do not be deceived by the cuteness displayed here. Kate is a little stinker! She is very mischievous and when she gets mad...WATCH OUT! :) She had a total fit today because I wouldn't give her Ellie's ice cream cone. Seriously. Tears. Screaming. Flailing about. It was hilarious!
Can you see the slight nose scrunching here? LOVE IT!
Poor girl got her mommy's Magoo smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment