April 22, 2012

On the Bright Side

It was a rough winter for the McDonald family but today we really started to look on the bright side! Literally!  I cannot believe how gorgeous Moses Lake can be when the sun is shining!  It was a cool 80 degrees today and it's only April!  What in the world?  I had to laugh out loud when we arrived at church today and I quickly realized that I was THE whitest person there...counting the senior citizens!  :)  No worries, I made sure to lay out in the sunshine and get a start on my summer tan.  I was out there for several hours and I am only slightly brown...this may take awhile!  And how did I manage to lay in the grass for so long undisturbed?  Simple.  We broke out Kate's birthday present for the first time and let me just say it was worth every penny.  Happy girls.  Relaxed mommy.  This is going to be a GREAT summer!  Life is good!


Kate was a tiny bit overwhelmed by such a sight.  She quickly got over it!  :)











1 comment:

  1. Love my girls! Love the sunshine! Can't wait to get there!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete