May 1, 2012

My Favorite of the Day

Kate and Ellie are adorable but very difficult to capture on film because they never stop moving! I realized most of the pictures I have of the two girls are of them snuggled on the couch because they are then too tired to run away! Anyway, I tried to get a picture of each of them today but only got this one of Kate. It was a favorite moment of the day when she kept whispering, "I love you Mama." She was just being still, quiet, sweet, and snuggly and I loved it!  I love that she is holding Ga-Ca (her lovey) by her face because she does this all the time and I have yet to get a photo.  I think this picture is how I will remember her when I am old and she is all grown up.  She is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment