February 6, 2008

Night Night Good Dog

Here is video of Ellie saying goodnight to Jaxie. As I mentioned in a previous blog entry, Jaxie knows to assume her position on the couch when it's Ellie's bedtime. Ellie LOVES Jaxie and her favorite part of her bedtime routine is saying "Night Night" to Jaxie who is a "Goo Ga" (good dog). They are so cute together and this video is proof that Jaxie is more than patient with Ellie and loves her unconditionally.

4 comments:

  1. This video made my day. Don't ever take it off :)
    love you,
    Auntie T-Rah

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my gosh i want to reach thru the screen and grab her and hug her and pinch her cheeks!!!!! (Jaxie too) I loved the video!!!!

    Auntie Sama

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know this is the 10th time I've watched this today. I love when she tickles Jaxie. I absolutly love it. :)
    ok...gotta go watch it again. bye!

    Auntie T-Rah

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I can tell they are the best of friends. I can't wait for Riley to understand what Doc is. Right now she just kind of looks at him with a funny eye.

    ReplyDelete