May 24, 2008

Little Cutie



Love this shirt!

At the Bouncy Place


Too cute Ellie


Finding money to put in bank



I love this picture



Who does she look like?

I found a rock! Wahoo!


Looking for more rocks


Mommy's little helper


Taking a break


Today is the 24th of May...Happy Anniversary to Andre and Mary and Happy Birthday to Elizabeth! I'm sure by the end of Memorial Day Weekend I will have new pictures to share but I wanted to add a few new ones from this last week that I didn't post earlier. Not many new stories to tell...Dan's parents had a great time on their trip to Europe. They brought Ellie back the Italia jersey and the red purse from Paris that you see in the pictures.


I feel like I am in the calm before the storm as my sister, my friend Erin, and Dan's cousin Tracy all are due to deliver babies soon. I can't wait!


As for Ellie, I'd like to say she is "growing like a weed" but alas, she is not. She is very petite and just pushing 23 pounds but her big personality makes up for it! She is SO bright! She speaks in clear sentences and observes EVERYTHING! It is such a joy to watch her; Dan and I just crack up at her antics. She loves to do somersaults, wiggle and dance while eating food she really likes (she gets this from Dan), tilt her chin up when she gives a big grin (she gets this from me), and chase Jaxie up and down the hallway. She says "Play-loh" for Play Dough, "Right Dare" for Right There, and "K-Patch" (this is my favorite one) for Ketchup. She assumes that every airplane is flying to Mexico and expects to see Pickle (Nicholas), Oh-Way-Uh (Olivia) and friend Gaby everyday. She has just started singing whole songs (Ring around the Rosie and Itsy Bitsy Spider) and dances the Dinosaur Dance ( we aren't sure if she learned this from Nick or the Wiggles but it is hysterical). My mom bought her a t-shirt that reads "Miss Independent." I couldn't have said it better. Everything is "Ellie do it" or "I do it"...and I mean EVERYTHING! Dan and I think this is God's sense of humor playing out because he and I gave our parents a run for their money with our own independent natures. I'm exhausted but happy that she is strong-spirited and confident. Overall, she is busy and bright and beautiful and we can't wait to see what each day brings. Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I was hoping you would have a new post when I checked today. This made my day :). Great Ellie Pic's! I love the picture of her against the wall in her blue dress. I need a copy and very large frame. That ones going on the wall ;) These pictures make me even more excited for our play date on Monday!!!
    -Auntie Tara

    ReplyDelete