June 13, 2008

Sunny Day at Last!






Cool baby!


Dumping water on her head


Look at that belly! (By the way, Ellie grew these flowers all by herself!)




Such stunning eyes!



The sun finally arrived (if only for a short while) and Ellie quickly made good use of her kiddie pool, paint set, and mommy's leniency regarding diapers outside. :) She had so much fun and Dan and I had even more fun watching her. She is growing up so quickly. I notice it in the little things...she appreciates accessories to her outfit, I can use larger rubber bands in her hair, she can set things on our kitchen table with ease, and she watched her first "big kid" show (Enchanted...it's ALL she talks about now) with me and actually followed the general plot line. And now she loves to point out castles and princesses (big houses and girls with long hair). Oh yeah, and she orders a "tall iced soy latte" every time we go to a coffee shop. No joke.

Today, we purchased a little table and chair set for her bedroom and some other fun odds and ends. Her play has become so sophisticated this last month so I hope the table and chairs will help her creative pretend play go even further. Tomorrow, we are off to the farmers' market for some produce for Sunday's BBQ and then to the dog park to play with Jaxie. It looks like this weekend should offer decent sunshine so we will definitely be outside as much as possible. Well, that's about it around here. We are healthy and happy and together...what more could we ask for? Enjoy your weekend and I'll put up new pictures after Father's Day. See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I say she can't get any cuter.....there is a new photo that proves me wrong. Keep writing and posting so mema & papa enjoy her day to day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the naked pictures. seriously, how cute. looks like she's having fun & growing up so quickly. pretty soon we can get together for actual playdates with our girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy father's day to dan! love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete