Hello family and friends! I'm a little over 9 weeks pregnant and feeling more on the upside of things. Today is the first day in over a month that I haven't needed a nap with Ellie (hence the reason I have time to sit and create this blog) so I guess that is a good sign that I must be feeling better. The pregnancy is going well. I have a little bump growing bigger every day to remind me that our little family will be a little bigger soon. We are all very excited but I will feel much better after my 12 week appointment with my doctor.
No real big updates otherwise. We have a very busy month ahead. Ellie turns two (GASP!) and we leave soon for a nice vacation in San Diego. I love this time of year for all the holiday anticipation and I have enrolled Ellie in several preschool holiday-themed workshops. I will be sure to take pictures of her "art projects" and whatever else she creates, brings home, etc. I can't wait. Today, we are making noodle necklaces. I tied a Q-tip to the end of the string to serve as a "needle" and it works perfectly. I am dyeing the noodles right now and Ellie plans on making a necklace as soon as she wakes up from her nap. How fun!
That is all for now. Here are some pictures to fill in any gaps. Love to all!
Growing up...
ang, she is looking soooo grown up! and looks more like you in these pics!! so cute :)
ReplyDelete