November 5, 2008

Hi Mema and Papa Lenny

Cupcake from Gabby just because she loves me
What'cha doin'? I'm just hanging out at home today with Mommy. We went to the park today and then to Gymboree, but we have been home ever since. Mommy and I played A LOT! We put together my favorite puzzle (the Big Red Barn one with 12 pieces), made Play-Doh Cookies and cupcakes for Daddy, threw the ball for Jaxie, and I even helped make dinner. Our neighbor Peter brought over some yummy green apples off of his apple tree and mommy let me eat one all by myself. I'm such a big girl now.
Did I tell you about my new books? I checked out some new books at the library and they are really great. Mommy reads to me in her rocking chair (this is our special place) and let's me cover up with her favorite yellow blanket. My favorite book of all the ones I have right now is called "No, David!" David keeps getting into trouble and his mommy keeps telling him "No!" but at the end she hugs him and tells him she loves him. Mommy says she loves me even when I get into mischief too. What a relief!
Well, I should go now. Mommy works tomorrow so we have to get up early. Goodnight, I love you!
Love, Ellie Marie

1 comment:

  1. Ellie Marie, mema loves you so much and I can't tell you how much this blog means to me....keep smiling and keep taking the pictures. I miss you sooooooo much

    ReplyDelete