Friday, Ellie and I went to a little Easter play date. We had a great time and then came home to dye Easter eggs with Dan.

On Saturday, we went to a 10am egg hunt at a local park. Our friends Gabby and Sawyer and their families joined us, along with Auntie Tara, Nana and Papa Jerry. Anyone who has ever been to a toddler Easter egg hunt knows it is more like a 50 yard dash! It started at 10:00 and was over at 10:02! :) Ellie was so stinkin' adorable...she was so focused and determined to get the pink eggs.
Then we returned home for brunch with friends/family. After Ellie's nap, I ran up the street to ANOTHER egg hunt (we made it with 1 minute to spare) and let Ellie pick up a few more eggs. Then we went back home for BBQ with friends/family AGAIN! What a busy but super fun day. Ellie spent the whole day with Sawyer and Gabby so she had a blast! If only cousin Olivia could have joined her! Ellie missed her a bunch and saved a special chocolate bunny just for her.
Easter morning, Ellie woke up and had to find her hidden basket (under the kitchen table). She had so much fun looking over each item. I think the Hello Kitty stuff was her favorite. Then we were off to church, home for nap, and then to Nana and Papa's for a yummy ham dinner. What a fun-filled weekend!
It does look like she had fun......but I didn't~ I missed my Ellie girl :(
ReplyDelete