My mom was right...29 is a good number! I am officially 29 years old and taking stock of my life I must admit, things look pretty good. In case you haven't noticed from this blog, I have the most ADORABLE little girl who is bright, silly, observant, articulate, and full of personality. I have a very handsome husband who is dedicated, caring, selfless, funny, humble and a perfect father. I even have a faithful and snugly dog, Jaxie. I am surrounded by awesome friends, neighbors (who are now friends), and a very loving and supportive family. I went to Bellingham this weekend and as I looked on at the younger twenty-somethings, I did not feel an ounce of envy. It really is good to be 29!
Here are some snapshots from my 29th birthday:

Good Morning Mama! Happy Birthday! Here is your card from me!

Thank you Elizabeth, Tyler, Riley, Claire, Doug, Dan and Ellie for a GREAT 29th birthday!
is ellie wearing the shirt we picked out online together? i love it! looks like you guys had a wonderful time in bham... glad it was such a special day and happy 29!
ReplyDeletegreat pics ang! we had so much fun. remember when we celebrated your 19th bday together...10 years ago? i think we went to fairhaven. how funny that we were back in fairhaven, but this time with both of our daughters! wow, life moves quickly. love you.
ReplyDeleteyou are right iz! It's been 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ang! Life IS Good! I'm glad you had so much fun in Bellingham....oh the memories :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Tara