April 10, 2009

Many Faces

Ellie LOVES to dress up. In fact, she now changes her clothes several times a day and then parades around the house twirling and posing. We have mirrors on all the closet doors so I don't think this is helping. I took a few pictures today to show you the many faces of Ellie that we get when she plays dress up:
sweet and joyful
tough cookie (The first and only in the family to get a tattoo...we are so proud.)
demure
I have no idea about this one!
Ellie also went to an Easter party today. OF COURSE she dressed up there too...
hat #1
hat #2 hat #3
Needless to say, it is fun to watch Ellie try out all facets of her personality. When she was a baby, she was just innocent. As a toddler, she has been mostly adorable and funny. Recently, she has been a little of everything! It is DEFINITELY keeping us on our toes but I love that she has a strong sense of self. Whatever the mood, she brings a lot of joy and life to our world. I can't imagine mine without her. -Angela

2 comments:

  1. Ellie, thanks for letting mom actually take a picture of you being your cute self. I miss you so much. Mema & Papa will be at Olivia & Nathan's house on Thursday evening. If we don't see you there at sam's house on Sunday. Bring lots of hugs & kisses and have a great Easter tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a feeling our little girls will get along just fabulously

    ReplyDelete