Home Sweet Home! We can't wait! We move out on the 20th of this month (YIKES!) so we have already packed up most of our Milton house. Ellie loves to help me with the move...yeah right. She mostly likes to just sit on the boxes.
May 5, 2009
SOLD!
Hooray! We sold our little house in Milton! As much as I love this home for all the meaningful memories we've made here...coming home from our honeymoon and unpacking our dishes, bringing Jaxie home, going into labor, bringing Ellie home, watching Ellie first smile, laugh, sit, crawl, walk down our long hallway, and have her first birthday...I am SO beyond excited for our new home! I can't believe we found such a perfect fit for us and for such great price! The best part was today when we went to the house and told Ellie it was officially ours. She ran all over the house screaming, laughing, rolling and just absorbing the freedom of all that space! The home is bank owned and vacant so we were able to get some good pictures. We are going to build a deck in back, put in a fence, add some character to the front of the house, and of course, paint. Otherwise, here it is!
The backside of our house (we are building a deck where the patio is)
Ellie signs the papers...just to make sure it's official!
Well, that is all for now. It is late and I have more packing. I'll leave you with one more picture...Ellie on May Day (Happy Birthday Dan!) with her handmade May Day basket.
Love to All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thank you ang for finally posting some photos of the house, and most importantly Ellie~ You look very pleased, we can't wait to see it. Buckley huh......I googled it is looks smaller than Milton. You always loved small and old towns. (You get that from me!) Tell Ellie Mema and Papa are very excited to see her new play room and we look forward to making memories with her.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations! I love your new home. It looks and sounds like a perfect fit for you guys! You are going to create many great memories there!!!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
Tara
what special memories from your first home... i know the feeling of nostalgia but also the feeling of being READY TO MOVE ON. congrats you guys! can't wait to come up and see your new home!! :)
ReplyDelete