May 12, 2009

Good Ol' Fashioned Fun

What do you do when you've packed up your entire house and you still have a week to live in it? Well, let me tell you: it gets pretty darn silly. Ellie has converted empty boxes into forts, drawn pictures on all the butcher wrapping paper, and my favorite, invented a "Where's Ellie?" game with Dan. I could try to explain it but the video is so much better. See for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I Loooooooooove her little laugh. This made my day! I've watched it 10 times already ;)
    Love-Auntie Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could'nt agree with auntie Tara more......she looks like she is ready to pee her pants laughing or at least that's what I feel. I love it. There was no sound....did I do something wrong or is it a silent flick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, love ellie's laugh and all...but seriously, watching dan walk around the room w/ a towel on his head is priceless.

    ReplyDelete