May 27, 2009
Verbs
Hello to all! I thought I would take a quick break and update everyone on our progress. Things are going well here in the trenches. :) We are almost completely out of boxes and I am seeing a near end to the unpacking, dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing, sorting and arranging. We have all four bedrooms unpacked and the entire downstairs as well, except for the office. Tomorrow, Dan will be hauling, loading, unloading, hammering, and building all the storage and shelving in the garage and my mom and I will be stocking, organizing, shopping and painting a table. Meanwhile, Ellie will be climbing, running, whining, giggling, hiding, chasing, playing, and pleading to play at the park with all the kids. I hope soon to be shopping, decorating, socializing, relaxing and settling in. OK, so maybe not "soon" but sooner than later, I hope!
I have no pictures of the house yet. Sorry. I haven't gotten to that box yet. :) But here are some pictures Philene took on her camera when we came over for dinner the other night. Poor Ellie. She is being so neglected by Dan and me right now because we are so crazy busy. Clearly, she isn't getting any love and attention. It must be miserable for her. Do you think she will be traumatized for life?
Hmmmm. Somehow, I doubt it. :)
Love to All,
Ang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment