Nice Job Ang!!! They are both sooooooooo Beautiful!!! Thanks as always for SHARING!!!!! Love ya!!!
Love ALL the pic's- looks like it's been busy week at the McDonald household. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I miss you all already!xoxoAuntie T
what a sassy little thang ellie is! so sweet! love the pics of her and kate together. mwah!
Every night before I go to sleep I stop to see my two little beautiful granddaughters. Thanks for taking the time to post these. I miss you all~
Nice Job Ang!!! They are both sooooooooo Beautiful!!! Thanks as always for SHARING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!!
Love ALL the pic's- looks like it's been busy week at the McDonald household. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I miss you all already!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Auntie T
what a sassy little thang ellie is! so sweet! love the pics of her and kate together. mwah!
ReplyDeleteEvery night before I go to sleep I stop to see my two little beautiful granddaughters. Thanks for taking the time to post these. I miss you all~
ReplyDelete