July 6, 2010

Ellie's 4th of July

This 4th of July, Dan had to work all day and night so we ladies were left to fend for ourselves! :) My mom and I took the girls to The Cannery in Sumner during the day to enjoy some free food and fun. That evening, I decided to do things a bit differently than usual. While my mom and Kate and I stayed home and watched a movie, I shipped Ellie off with Nana and Papa to enjoy the festivities in Steilacomb with our friends/family. What a great time she had! I think the pictures speak for themselves! Thanks Nana, Papa, Auntie Tara, Uncle Matt, and everyone else for treating Ellie to a great celebration! It warms my heart to know that my girls are surrounded by so much good family. Some day they will realize how rare and wonderful it is to have a big but close, loving family on all sides of the family tree! They will be better people because of it. I'm so glad Steilacomb has become part of our family tradition now. Love ya!
Ellie and good buddy Addy
Bean bag toss with Auntie and Uncle...look at that view of the water too!
More fun with all the kids
Annual tradition...making homemade ice cream
LOVE this picture! What a special moment with Nana!
ready for the show
Ellie LOVES LOVES LOVES her Auntie Tara
Dancing with Papa Jerry

1 comment:

  1. I love to see Ellie with family.....you guys DO ROCK!!! I wish I went with just to do the bean bag toss if nothing else....looked like so much fun~

    ReplyDelete