June 13, 2009

New Neighbors

I think Dan and I must be the luckiest people in the world when it comes to neighbors! We were so fortunate in Milton and now we have met new neighbors across the street here in Buckley and they are great. They (Tyler and Tabitha) share our same values on pretty much everything, especially faith and family. Their two kids Ivy (6) and Owen (4) are ridiculously adorable and well-mannered and Ellie is completely enamored with them. Every day we leave the house she says, "Mama, I love Ivy and Owen." The three of them play so well together and have so much fun. As soon as our garage door is open, the kids are requesting Ellie to come play. We spent the evening at their house Friday night and felt like we were visiting old friends. Anyway, they are already a big part of our new life chapter here in Milton and I thought I would share a picture with you.
Here are Owen, Ellie and Ivy playing in Ellie's room:
The kids also rode their bikes down to the goat/cow/donkey down the road and fed them carrots and leaves. Here is a pic of Ellie clearly enjoying herself. She kept calling, "Heeeerrree Cowy Cowy Cowy! Heeeeerrrrreee Goaty Goaty Goaty!" Too funny.

2 comments:

  1. Okay Knock it off Ang!! I want to move to Buckley now!!!!


    PS LOVEEEEEEEEEE Ellie Jogging suit!!!!!

    Thanx for my Sunday morning smile!! What a way to start my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Tabitha, Ivy & Owen.....Angela is NOT exaggerating~I loved them right away too. Buckley was a pleasant surprise! ~Ellie, slow down....you are growing up too fast for mema :)

    ReplyDelete