June 11, 2009

What a Day!

Some new happenings around the McDonald house:
Ellie got her first bike helmet and learned to pedal on her tricycle all by herself Ang got a STEAL of a deal on Ellie's flower girl dress for Auntie Tara's wedding Ellie fell and got her first "band-aid worthy" scrape (thanks for the special Monkey band-aids Sandy! That was the only thing that made her feel better!) Dan got a brand new truck (Happy Father's Day Dan!) (The coloring is weird on this next picture of the truck; I had to adjust it since I took it at night. The first picture shows the true color better: it's graphite/charcoal) We FINALLY have a permanent refrigerator Ellie learned to play hopscotch Sorry, I don't have a picture of this one but maybe tomorrow. She is REALLY pretty good at it for a two year old! She can even do the double squares and understands the concept of skipping the square with the rock on it. We played for almost a half hour today! Anyway, it has been a long day and I have to work tomorrow so I am off to bed. Hope your homes are cozy and safe tonight! Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I Loooooooooove that dress!!! I can't wait to see Ellie twirl in it :)

    xoxo
    Auntie Tara

    ...and I really love the car and fridge too ;) SO many fun things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that pict of ellie sleeping looks eactly like you angela!!! Love Dan's truck Love the frig love ellie in that dress and love you for being so incredable and keeping us all posted with pics and thoughts!!! you rock Ang!!! xoxoxxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! You didn't tell me Tara is getting married! Very exciting! Looks like a good day. And sweet truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie: You are always stunning.
    Dan: That truck pretty much sets the tone for anything you do from now on. Go buy yourself a light bar for that bad boy......

    ReplyDelete