Today was murder. I am exhausted despite a helpful visit from my good friend Ruth and Dan's parents. Dan just left for work but I managed to get both girls asleep by 7:30...all by myself! I guess the saying is true: All's well that ends well!
These sweet pictures remind me why it's all worth it! I think I need to peek at them again at 2 a.m. when both girls are AWAKE and want mommy! UGH!
39 yrs ago today I looked into my son's beautiful eyes for the first time, it goes way too fast. You have been smiled on by God and he thinks you will be the perfect mom for the girls...he is so wise! They are absolutely gorgeous. Remember they need you....just listen to Capri when you are at that place :)
Yea!!! More Pics!!! Me sooo Happy !! Nice ones too with Mommy in them !!! O Happy Happy Day!!! Now i can go night night with smile on my face!! Thank You Ang!!! Ps What # Beay=utiful girls u all are!!!
Sending big momma hugs your way, Angela!! You're a great mommy and are doing a GREAT job with your girls! I know we haven't seen you guys in forever and live aways away, but please yell if I can help with anything at all! We're thinking of you guys...
39 yrs ago today I looked into my son's beautiful eyes for the first time, it goes way too fast. You have been smiled on by God and he thinks you will be the perfect mom for the girls...he is so wise! They are absolutely gorgeous. Remember they need you....just listen to Capri when you are at that place :)
ReplyDeleteYea!!! More Pics!!! Me sooo Happy !! Nice ones too with Mommy in them !!! O Happy Happy Day!!! Now i can go night night with smile on my face!! Thank You Ang!!! Ps What # Beay=utiful girls u all are!!!
ReplyDeleteSending big momma hugs your way, Angela!! You're a great mommy and are doing a GREAT job with your girls! I know we haven't seen you guys in forever and live aways away, but please yell if I can help with anything at all! We're thinking of you guys...
ReplyDeleteThe pink flower hat is priceless. Ellie seems to love her role as big sis! - JON
ReplyDelete