WOW! What happened to February? I can't believe we are in the last week of the month although admittedly, I am glad to say time is moving quickly. Usually, I wish for the ability to slow time down but with all the aches and discomfort of pregnancy, NO WAY! My body feels like it does two days after a really good gym workout: tight and achy all over like I pulled muscles I didn't even know I had! I am SO stretched in the belly now...I just don't know where I will put any more weight! I have one pair of pants that fit and REFUSE to buy more at this point. Dan is kind enough to lend me his sweatpants for most stay-at-home days so my one pair of jeans don't become too threadbare! It's kind of funny to me now, but I carry so low and out that people actually move out of my way like I am going into labor at any moment! I'm kind of hard to miss or ignore at this point. Seriously, people STARE. Funny.
If I deliver early like I did with Ellie, then we have only 6 weeks until baby is here! :) I can't believe how soon that will be. We have some last minute prep to do but we are ready for the most part. It's true what they say, that parents relax so much more with each child. I was a freak of nature at this time with Ellie...poor Dan was scrubbing the walls and shampooing carpet in closets for Heaven's sake!
As for our weekend, here are some pictures to catch you up:
It's Community month at Ellie's preschool so Dan came in to her classroom to talk about police officers. This is the picture I got of Ellie when her Daddy showed up. Her face shows just how proud she was.

A couple times throughout Dan's visit, Ellie would just stand up and hug him, just to let him know she was there for him if he needed her. :)
Of course Ellie got to be the special helper (a VERY big deal in preschool) and here she is helping Dan hand out WSP goody bags for all her classmates.

Dan took all the kids to see his car. This was DEFINITELY the highlight of the visit. The ENTIRE class fit in the backseat! Here is Ellie in the driver's seat (no big surprise there) making a silly face.

Trooper Dan with Ellie's first preschool class
Of course there was one preschooler Dan liked the best :)

We had a few playdates this weekend but I had to share these from Rosanna's house: Ellie, Dante and Gabby dressed up for a "Fashion Show."

Strike a Pose!

Ellie and Mommy getting ready to go play outside

On the Foothills Trail in Orting
I forgot to take pictures of my belly today so I will try to post some tomorrow!
Thank You Ang!!! Ive been a checkin daily.....( okay ( hourly) can;t help it im obsessed!!! Great Pics and writings!!! Love all the pictures ( duhhhhh) Wow what a proud day for Ellie to get to bring her daddy and show him off!!! xoxoxxoxo
ReplyDelete