This year, Ellie is making all of her valentine cards by herself. This is difficult for me because I have to fight the urge to tell/show her "the best way to do it." I'm such a control freak. I swear she likes to place the sticker right on top of her name and cover up the letters just to annoy me! Anyway, I have to say that she is doing very well...I write the name of the friend and she prints her name at the bottom ever so neatly. :) Of course, she LOVES using glitter. UGH. By the time we were done with the preschool and neighbor valentines, Ellie was COVERED in glitter...as was everything else. I had to strip her down in her chair and carry her to the deep sink in the laundry room! This was even cooler than the glitter because bath time in the laundry room is just SILLY and there is nothing better than out-of-the-ordinary silliness for a three year old. :)
Today we start valentines for her closest friends and cousins. This will be an all week ordeal I am sure because her attention span is about 20 minutes or so. :)
Just getting started...
So focused!

Uh oh...glitter!

What a masterpiece!

I think around this time she started nibbling on the candy hearts and chocolate!

Goodbye Glitter! (Hello Mommy's belly!)
the picture of ellie in tub throwing her head back and laughing looks just like you!!! wow i feel like its christmas all over again with your blogs!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee keep em coming!!! love the belly shot!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so darn cute!! Looks like she had a blast with the V-Day cards. She looks VERY proud of her work! :)
ReplyDelete