February 7, 2010

Dan and Ellie

Last night, Dan took Ellie on a date! First, they got all dressed up. Ellie got a new dress, shoes and even little white gloves for the occasion. She even let me curl her hair! Of course Dan looked handsome as ever. :) Dan surprised Ellie with a red rose and then off they went to dinner. After dinner, they went to the Sumner Father/Daughter Dance and had a great time. They danced, got a professional photo, ate treats and Ellie even got more flowers. They met up with our "daddy and daughter" friends...Tyler and Ivy, Tony and Kayla and Kylee, and Brad and Cate and Grace. Ellie was the youngest by a little bit but apparently she worked the dance floor all night! That's my girl! :) What a special memory for Ellie and Dan both. And I got to stay home and eat Thai food! I have an awful cold so it was BLISS for me! Enjoy the pictures and video!
Dan waiting to give Ellie her flower
What a surprise!
So cute!
These two love each other so much it just warms my heart!
Daddy's little girl for sure!
Ellie and Ivy in the truck on the way to dinner Cuttin up a rug even while waiting in line!
Dancing Queen...tee hee!

4 comments:

  1. The sweetest thing I've ever seen :) Love this post!!! What a special night!
    xoxox
    Auntie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just discovered your blog (not sure how, probably just clicking on links from one place to another...how I find most good things!) and wanted to say how absolutely adorable your little girl is! I loved the dancing, looks like she had a little backstroke going at one point :) What a great memory for her to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Can I say that I haven't said a 1000 times Ellie is a one in a million adorable sweet cute lil girl that you and Dan have been so blessed with ( comes from having Awesome parents!!) LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pictures!!! Okay I have to go get tissue can't stop crying here!!! Ps Dan You look HOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous's mommy : )February 7, 2010 at 3:00 PM

    Cutest most heartwarming video to date!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Wow! Ellie can really bust the moves : )) I can only imagine how grownup and special she must have felt being Daddys princess/date for the evening: )))
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww : )))))

    anonymous" Mommy : ))

    ReplyDelete