Lots of good love this weekend! We celebrated cousin Olivia's 5th birthday at Seattle Children's Museum (and I am sorry to say I have NO pictures! :( ) and had a great time. Then Mema, Papa, Lisa and kids spent the night at our house and the kids woke up Valentine's Day morning to an array of goodies from the aunties, grandparents, etc. Of course, we had heart shaped waffles to start the morning off right. :)
The kids with their loot

Special valentine from Daddy

Waffles from Mommy

Monday Ellie had no school and we spent the day first at the mall doing some errands and the rest of the time on the Orting Trail and at the river. Ellie had a blast. The weather was ridiculously warm and wonderful!
Throwing rocks into the river

On the trail with Ivy and Owen

At the beaver dam where the kids found sticks to play with

I love this picture of Ellie playing "cooking show" in the dirt...you should have seen how messy they got! We washed the kids in the river at the end and of course Ellie went straight into the bath when we got home. She did not complain. She had a wonderful time making cupcakes, pies, etc in the sandy dirt. :)

On the way back to our bikes
This is right after Ellie exclaimed, "I'm not tired Mommy!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment