February 11, 2010

Preschool Party

Today Ellie had her Valentine party at school. I took some pictures for Dan because he has been gone all week and I didn't want him to miss out. She was very happy and looked adorable in red. :) I love her joy! It's contagious!
Mommy's little love bug at Jamba Juice this morning
Ellie at school with friends Haylei and Cora
Ellie is first one in today! So excited for school!
Snack and party time!
Treat bags from Ms. Lora and Ms. Sara
Most creative valentine! The ipod is a box of candy hearts and the headphones are Reeses cups!

5 comments:

  1. Did Ellie make her Aunti T a valentine?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Ellie!!! You look soooooooooooooooooo cute in your lil red outfit!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy V-day Ellie! I hope you get to eat lots and lots of sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "OMG" ELLIE BELLY:) What could any Grandpa say??

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way..Grandpa has had some GLITTER stuck to his face All Day and its been driving Mema NUTS... Now I know where it came from.. We just left your house this morning...LOL

    ReplyDelete